The term ‘GM Hand Made Knives’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Before any Knife can be sent now to any UK address it is a legal requirement for me to obtain proof of age and address. This can be done with a passport or driving licence and a utilities bill which will be kept with your order. I will not share any details with any third parties. Once you have sent to proof you will not need to do it again when you buy another Knife from me. Once I have done me checks the Knife will be sent out First class sign for next day before 1pm
No Details will be sent out to any third parties all details will be kept with the order. If you will not give proof of age you will be sent a refund less 15% restocking charge for relisting and admin work If you cancel your order there will be a 17.5% charge for restocking and handling Buyer is responsible for return posting. If sending from overseas i/we will not be responsible for any customs charges . By clicking the buy now you agree to these terms
My aim is to process your order within 24 Hours of receipt of cleared Funds and i will send all order with first class service. My aim is to get your order delivered to you within 3 to 4 working days within the UK 5 to 7 Working days for European orders. And 10 to 14 Days for the rest of the world
If in the unlikely event you are not happy with any of my products please contact me and return unused and in the original packaging for a refund within 14 days of purchase (UK) 30 days overseas
For International orders i accept no responsibility for any additional fees that may incur. Like receiving countries handling fess, Import duties or local taxes. I will not MIS_LEAD or FALSIFY any customs form’s. I will not accept any responsibility for receiving countries laws concerning the importation of certain goods and as such i will not refund any items that may have been seized by a receiving countries customs
FREE POSTAGE IN THE UK
International Postage = £13.99
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.